What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic Nutrition is a complete, natural approach to health, from eating the right foods for your body to healthy lifestyle practices to achieve optimal health, but there is much more to it. It is about connecting with individuals on a whole level. By whole level, I mean we want to get to the root cause of an individual’s health concerns by considering their diet, lifestyle and their physical and mental being.
Good nutrition is the key to optimal health, and it can improve physical, emotional, and mental well-being. Holistic nutritional counselling focuses strongly on optimizing digestive health and incorporating whole natural foods that are organic and sourced locally (as much as possible). These principles, combined with healthy habits and good self-care will help you to feel your best!
What Can A Holistic Nutritionist Help You With
- Inflammation & immune health
- Dietary changes/food allergies
- Hormone Issues
- Low Energy/ Fatigue
- Sleep problems
- Weight loss
5 Ways Holistic Nutrition Changed My Life
- I have increased energy & mood (goodbye anxiety medication!).
- I started to have a healthy relationship with food for the first time in my life.
- My skin issues (acne/rosacea) cleared up naturally.
- I felt inspired to cook and try new recipes.
- I stopped feeling so much pressure in regards to diet and ‘being healthy’.